martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

Grateful for... Harry Potter


I remember the first time I saw one of the Harry Potter books. I was a girl of about eleven years old, my dad had taken me to an amazing library ( In my city we don´t have many of those) and I saw it... Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Since that moment... my world changed. Harry Potter has been like a friend or an older brother that taught me a lot of great life lessons. Fight against your fears, keep your friends close to you in the good and difficult moments, and never forget that everything happens for a reason. 

Without it I wouldn´t love so much reading or watching movies. I wouldn´t have met so many people or even think of writing as I do now.

Many people don´t uderstand how a person can love so much these kind of books. Nowadays I see lots of girls talking about Twilight or The Hunger Games ( I like this one, too.) but I think that they will never feel the same as I do with Harry Potter. HP has given a whole generation a different point of view about life. As I read once: 

"Harry Potter didn´t have childhood because he gave it to us. A really happy childhood." 

The best one!  So that´s the reason I´m so thankful with it :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario